This Assignment is envisaged to establish and quantify the need for formal credit in the selected clusters. The objective of this information memorandum is to provide sufficient information to financial institutions for designing lending programs pertaining to the specific financing requirements of the selected cluster. The information derived from the proposed research studies will not only facilitate commercial banks in aligning their financing strategies more effectively in the targeted clusters and consequently come up with cluster specific banking products in the future. Additionally, study finding will also help NBDP-SMEDA in formulating targeted interventions for the studied clusters more effectively.
- SME Financing Potential Report Agriculture Machinery & Implements Sector, Mardan - Completed
- SME Financing Potential Report Aluminum Utensils Cluster Gujranwala – Completed
- SME Financing Potential Report Human & Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sector value Chain including Raw-material, Finished product, wholesale / distribution and Retail trade. (04 Locations: Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur)- In Process
- SME Financing Potential Report Agriculture Machinery & Implements Sector (02 Locations: Mian-Channu & Daska) - In Process
- SME Financing Potential Report Printing and Graphic Arts Sector (02 Locations: Lahore and Karachi) - In Process
- SME Financing Potential Report Logistics Sector (03 Locations: Lahore, Sialkot and Karachi) - In Process
- SME Financing Potential Report Salt Products Cluster (01 Location: Sargodha) - In Process